Juniata River WW JAM! August 2 - 4, 2024

It looks like I'm in Friday through Sunday. I'll be a first-timer, and I'm bringing a tent. I will need an address.

Instead of tenting, I may bring my RV if that is okay with you. It's self-contained, and no hookups are needed.

Okay, I am not sure how many RV's I will be able to fit. I know it can't be a bunch of them that come. My parents are the property owners, let me run it by them first and see if they mind. I will go check it out some point soon, too.

Okay, I am not sure how many RV's I will be able to fit. I know it can't be a bunch of them that come. My parents are the property owners, let me run it by them first and see if they mind. I will go check it out some point soon, too.
Ok. The RV is only a 20' travel trailer. If not, I will gladly bring a tent.

Josh,
I'm looking to bring a 53' semi truck camper that requires a 220 line. Can we make that happen? Seriously though, I know I have a guide trip on the 3rd. If I don't get one on the 4th, I will keep the promise of floating you once for the experience.

Josh,
I'm looking to bring a 53' semi truck camper that requires a 220 line. Can we make that happen? Seriously though, I know I have a guide trip on the 3rd. If I don't get one on the 4th, I will keep the promise of floating you once for the experience.
Sounds good, Kray. Come on up, man. Looking forward to seeing that semi-camper. 😂🤣

I'm really bummed I'll be out of town. Last year this was wet, short and unproductive, and I really enjoyed myself, meeting others and Josh's incredible hospitality. First time I tent camped since the Pine creek jam. Hopefully next time.

Back