Lost Rod and Reel at Little Juniata Gorge Parking Lot

L

Lettuce726

Hello, folks! I accidentally left my Sage XP 4wt 10ft with a Ross Evolution 1.5 reel at the parking lot of the Little Juniata gorge. I think I had it on my tonneau cover and drove away after gearing down. It was a terribly careless mistake. That rod and reel was very special to me. If anyone locates it I would be so appreciative to get it back. I'll reward whomever can find it. Thank you!

This was on Saturday November 26,2020

Mark

Last edited:
Yeah, there's about a hundred other rods that you could have left in that parking lot that we get returned. That might be one that doesn't. Hopefully there's an honest angler that grabbed it.

Yeah, there's about a hundred other rods that you could have left in that parking lot that we get returned. That might be one that doesn't. Hopefully there's an honest angler that grabbed it.
Yep, you're probably right. I hope an bonest angler finds (found) it too.

Have you called the local shop? Somebody might have found it and turned it in there.

One time I was fishing with my girlfriend. I handled her the rods and went to take off my waders. She took the 2 new sage rods and leaned them against a tree. 3.5 hour drive later, I opened the trunk to find no rods. I called the local police department and beg them to retrieve the rods. They told me they were not in the business of retrieving fishing gear but they would take a look. He called me back in an hour letting me know they had the rods in their station. The girlfriend baked brownies for them and I gave them the last 50 bucks I had in my pocket as a thank you. Thank God she had set them in such an absurd spot no one saw them at a popular parking spot

Like Krayfish suggested, I would call Spruce Creek Outfitters.
Good luck.

If I might ask, how was the fishing?
Saturday turned out to be such a nice day.
And I was kinda kicking myself for not getting on a stream - instead of finishing up some yard chores

Have you called the local shop? Somebody might have found it and turned it in there.

One time I was fishing with my girlfriend. I handled her the rods and went to take off my waders. She took the 2 new sage rods and leaned them against a tree. 3.5 hour drive later, I opened the trunk to find no rods. I called the local police department and beg them to retrieve the rods. They told me they were not in the business of retrieving fishing gear but they would take a look. He called me back in an hour letting me know they had the rods in their station. The girlfriend baked brownies for them and I gave them the last 50 bucks I had in my pocket as a thank you. Thank God she had set them in such an absurd spot no one saw them at a popular parking spot
That's amazing!!

Back