Lost Orvis Landing Net

mcneishm

mcneishm

Lost my Orvis landing net the evening of May 10 on the lower Saucon Creek. See the picture. The fish was released and I did not loose the rod. If you've found it, PM me. It was a Father's Day gift from my son several years ago and has much sentimental value.

Thanks.

Attachments

• OrvisNet-1.jpg
    OrvisNet-1.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 8
Sorry about the net, hope you get it back.

Very nice fish too

Sorry bud - I lost mine this past wednesday too. I've walked the river 3 times and no dice. Its bugging the hell out of me, and mine wasn't a gift. Hope you get it back!

Went back the next day and retraced my steps, exactly. No net.

Mcneishm I have it! I probably fished that section hours after you did and found it on the bank. PM sent!

BradyS, awesome! Thanks so much. I've sent you a PM regarding getting together to recover the net.

So glad to hear you'll be able to get it back. The internet is an awesome place. Unfortunately mine is still MIA. But I took this opportunity to order a fishpond nomad hand net and their magnetic release with a lanyard. lol. Saved a little money on ebay.

Definitely put a lanyard on yours!

My thanks again to Brady for finding and returning my net. It has since been used to net a number of trout and this time, I remembered to reattach it.

Awesome! Love this forum. Also, I recommend one of those stretchy lanyard thingers in the future - the saved my net from drifting downstream or being left in a tree on more than one occasion.

Back