Lost on big Pine Creek Tioga county

S

Scratch

My "Temple Fork Outfitters" 9 ft. 5W 4pc. Fly rod with reel and line was last seen lying on top of my truck cap right before leaving Tomb Flats on Pine creek near Slate Run late afternoon on Wed. 4-27. I really don't think it would have stayed on the slippery fiberglass cap very long as I headed out on 414 to Wellsboro passing Slate Run, Cedar Run, Blackwell. I really don't think it stayed on past the parking lot at Tome Flats at Slate Run but you never know. I know this is a very long shot but if anyone has run across it (no pun intended) please let me know. Thank You!

I hope your gear turns up. I drove from a small stream down 381 to Ohiopyle once with my 3wt on my bed cover. By some miracle it was still there when I parked.

Good luck.

You might try calling Slate Run Tackle Shop to see if anyone turned it in there. Good luck.

The people at Slate Run Tackle Shop are the best. They have all my info and will call me if it shows up. I can't say enough about that place, very helpful people.

I've nearly done this twice. Now I ONLY put the rod on the windsheild.

My rod is the first thing I put away when I get to my jeep hope you get it back that sucks.

Back