Looking for UTC 70 - Watery Olive

F

Facemelted

As the title says - Looking for a spool or two of UTC 70d in Watery Olive.

Will buy or trade some flies!

google dude.
light olive is a real close substitute. Although, I agree I like this for my sulphur patterns

Did they finally start making UTC ultra thread again? (I thought I had read that whoever bought the spooling equipment had no idea how to use it or something)

Seemed like I couldn’t find any of it earlier this year and now I’m seeing most of the major retailers stocking plenty of it at least in the common colors.

google dude.
light olive is a real close substitute. Although, I agree I like this for my sulphur patterns
Unfortunately, when you click on the size option, it says out of stock. Dang!

I like the Watery Olive because of it's UV property and subtle shade of olive. I use it for an underbody on a nymph I tie.

Did they finally start making UTC ultra thread again? (I thought I had read that whoever bought the spooling equipment had no idea how to use it or something)

Seemed like I couldn’t find any of it earlier this year and now I’m seeing most of the major retailers stocking plenty of it at least in the common colors.
Looks like some colors are available. When you buy them however, you can tell it's a different thread than before. Some colors are not as rich or bold as before. Too much wax applied to the thread as well. It's weird. I hope they get this thread back on track.

Unfortunately, when you click on the size option, it says out of stock. Dang!

I like the Watery Olive because of it's UV property and subtle shade of olive. I use it for an underbody on a nymph I tie.
I thought it was available when I checked. Looked again and its not like you wrote. they have the 140 in stock. Since it's for underbody, would the size make a difference? You could rap it flat

I thought it was available when I checked. Looked again and its not like you wrote. they have the 140 in stock. Since it's for underbody, would the size make a difference? You could rap it flat
Yea that would probably work in all honesty, good tip!

I see Berrysbait is in British Columbia. The plus side, your dollar goes 33% further. The negative - paying a higher tax and duty, which eats up some of that difference.

Ever try veevus thread since UTC don’t know how to spool thread get halfway through the spool and it get all tangled.

Back