Local Fly Shop Directory?

H

Hammerojustice

I'm a fly fishing uber-newbie... I have a beginner fly kit still in the packaging and that is the closest I have come to fly fishing so far...

My question is that I was wondering if there was a fly shop directory for PA or something like that where you could find where the closest one was to where you live (or traveling to in certain cases)?

A zip code search would be an added bonus if there was such a feature.

Thanks

On the right side of this website page there is a link to fly fishing shops. Try that first and see if that helps you. if not maybe someone else has more info to help you.

Aducker wrote:
On the right side of this website page there is a link to fly fishing shops. Try that first and see if that helps you. if not maybe someone else has more info to help you.

Thanks! I didn't even notice that there. Thanks!

Who do I contact about correcting that list?

Anglers Pro Shop (3361 Bethlehem Pike Souderton, PA 18964 - 215-721-4909) is actually in the Southeast region (not Northeast and is further south that the Heritage Fly Shop (RD 2 Fish Hatchery Road, Allentown, Pennsylvania, 18103 - 610-797-5599) which is listed in the Southeast region.

Just curious.

Thanks

The list is a bit outdated and may have some mistakes. Thanks for the heads-up.

Where in the state are you located? Our forum readers can point you in the right direction if they have an idea of where you're coming from.

I'm in southeastern PA near Quakertown PA

Anyway we could get that list updated?

Back