LL Bean wading boots deal 71% off size 13-14

Marv_Levy

Marv_Levy

Fellow big foot fisherman great deal here. I ordered mine on tuesday "they only had size 14 listen then" and they came today. Seems like a great boot for the cost just thought i would let you guys know.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/73484?feat=wading%20boots-SR0&page=river-treads-wading-boots

Thanks for that info Marv. I just scored a pair of size 13's for my bigfooted son. With my wife's coupons, I paid $7.99 for boots that were originally $129.

Nice glad someone else scored on the deal.

I wanna know what coupon she had lol

Wonder how many sock it would take to make a size 11 a size 13?

ok...14

That was my thought. Good winter boots to add an extra layer of socks. I wear a 12, what's one more size.

Don't forget it's side to side and the top of the foot space to make up as well as length. One size might not be too tuff to make up though. My boots are only one size to big and it works out great.

I have these boots and am very happy with them so far. Actually have both 12's and 13's due to wife getting me a pair for Xmas.

The size 13s are gone. Dang!

Only the size 14s are left. If you have size 14 feet, go for it!

Troutbert - Did you call or just check on line? They were showing out of the size I wanted on line, but had them when I called LL Bean.

I saw the same boots new on ebay for a similar deal. There might be additional sizes there.

ordered mine in 13 last week. Thanks for the heads up.

Check E-Bay, I got a nice pair of LL Bean rubber soled and studded for $40, they are now my extra set for my visitors. They look just as sturdy as my Simms boots.

Buddy

Bean's boots tend to run a little on the small side.

Back