Live the Stream/new member

Bobbop89

Bobbop89

Hi new member here I live, work, and fish in Cambria County and I'm always looking for people to fish or tie with. I know that Joe Humphreys is a PA legend and I saw that his movie Live the Stream is included for Amazon Prime members right now so I thought it would be a good idea to pass that info along.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304-033254_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-033254_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 8
Welcome Bob - thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up, I grew up in Barnesboro, do a lot of fishing but this year might be tough just biught a new house and with moving and selling gonna cut into my fishing.

Almost exactly one year ago my family lost our home in a house fire so I completely understand about the lack of time. Barnesboro was actually where we called home. We have since moved to Spangler but thanks to community support we are back on our feet and I'm back in the water.

What a wonderful movie Live the Stream is. He is person that could easily be considered a hero. If you haven't seen it do your self a favor and watch it now.

Watched it this afternoon a story of his life would have liked it more if would have landed his record fish. But that is life. He sure can skate with a fly rod and a fish :)

As soon as it ended I went to google to see if he has landed it yet haha. It definitely got me emotionally invested in his goal.

Yeah I saw that, I didnt click on it but at first glance I automatically thought there would be a fee to watch it . Now that I know thats not the case I will watch it this weekend .

Welcome aboard.GG

Back