Little Buffalo Park

Biggie

Biggie

Just FYI, took a walk this evening along Holaman Lake and the suphers were on. The bass were crusing the shoreline and taking alot of bugs. Most were around 10", but saw a few real nice size bass too.

I was there Sunday afternoon in the rain and, although I didn't see any bugs, the panfish are definitely hot right now.

Hi Biggie,
I'm coming up to chase tom, and was wondering if there are any Sulfurs coming off on Big Buffalo creek? Thanks

Haven't fished it this spring, but they are there for sure. Good luck talkin turkey.

Thanks Keith, Did well at Walnut Grove one evening on nymphs and talked to Tom for 45 minutes without ever seeing him, still it was a good trip back home.

I am generally disappointed when I go to small reservoirs such as these around where I live. I always wonder why I strayed from the flowing waters that I can access easily from my house. Holman Lake is an exception though. I love that little body of water.

Biggie,

Great to hear from you. I constantly have a blast over there with a fly rod, poppers...used to be fun below the dam at the low end release...not the over flow but that used to have some feisty pan fish in there. When is the great white fly hatch on the Juniata?

Boss

Boss, just saw this. End of July.

Back