Lehigh River Hatch Chart

mcneishm

mcneishm

Somewhere here I've seen a Lehigh River hatch chart. Despite doing a number of searches, I've not not been able to find it. So, can anyone point me to it here or elsewhere?

I would suggest that you click on to the Fly Fishing Shops in the Site Content in the upper right hand corner on this website and contact the fly shops in both White Haven and Blakeslee, PA.

I'm sure they both know what is hatching on the Lehigh River and would be very happy to help you.

The Evening Hatch in White Haven has one on their website.

Click on Stream Info in the top menu. It gives you a general chart for the region. However, expect almost anything. Last year, almost to the day, olives and caddis were hatching, but the key fly was a size 12 march brown emerger...go figure.

Lehigh-River-Hatch-Chart.png

The Evening Hatch has a good hatch chart > Lehigh River Hatch Chart Scroll down and the current hatches are highlighted in red. I would recommend you stop in or at least call the shop for latest info on hatches and flow. Things have been tough.

Nice chart. I would also like to add that I have experienced nice hatches of Grey Foxes in May. Size 14 and 16

There are also some Sulfurs??? (May/June) in the lower sections below jim Thorpe that are huge #10. Yellow Drake perhaps. Only saw them on few occasions but if you catch it, great fun. easy to see and tie on for the geriatric team. :>)

Back