Lamson Konic

kmmichael51

kmmichael51

Im looking to buy a Konic 3.5 for salmon this fall. Looking for any feedback from anyone who has used or own one . Thanks

I've used one for steelbows in Erie the past few years. It has an awesome drag that Lamson is know for. Dropped it a lot and no bends or damages just a bunch of scratches. I highly reccomened it.

prob the best reel for the price if you can live without a nice shiny finish

Big fan of Lamson. Been fishing their Litespeed now for a few years and it remains my go to.

Can't go wrong with any Lamson reel IMHO. I own a couple of litespeeds and they are nice and the drag is awesome for big fish.

I got a konic early this year when they were on sale. Great drag at a very good price.

thanks for feedback hoping they go on sale before september

same lamson drag, great price, you cant beat it

I have two guru's and a third is on its way in the mail, they are great reels. The drag is the same on the knoic, I think the only major difference is the Konic is a little hevier b/c it is cast while the guru is machined.

Use a Konic 3.5 on my 7/8 Switch rod. Holds shooting head, running line, and tippet, and still has room for 120+ yards of Dacron backing. Capacity, durability, drag = Excellent. And a heck of a value.

Back