Korker Redside from ****s Sporting Goods

bigslackwater

bigslackwater

I've been reading the reviews on the Korker interchangable sole boots. After reading all the comments good or bad about the BOA system, I decided to go with the Redside Boots that have the draw string instead of laces or the new BOA system. I am very pleased with the comfort of this boot. The draw string works extremely well.

The main reason I am posting this is to let you know of the deal I got. After researching these boots endlessly for a month or two I found the best deal I could find. $99.99 and free shipping New in Box. ****s offers a 10% discount if you sign up for their mailing list, but there is one problem. This offer does is not valid with Korker products!! So I reluctantly bought them anyway because it was still a good deal. When they arrived I noticed several price tags on the box reduced once from $99.99 to $79.99 and a closeout sale of 69.99!!!! So I called ****s Sporting goods and asked what is up with me paying 99.99 for an item that was labelled 69.99? As it turns out they located my item in a store that was closer than their warehouse, so it was directly shipped from the store. It just so happens that the store had my boots on sale. I am happy to say that they honored the sale price and refunded me 30.00. So I got my boots for $69.99 (plus tax). Part of the reason I'm posting is to brag a little :) but I also wanted to let you all know that somewhere in the region ****s is selling Korkers for a great deal!

Back