Korker Chrome Wading Boots

S

Serendipity

The sticky rubber studded soles on my new Korker Chrome wading boots have already lost 2 studs. One from each sole. I contacted Korkers and they will be sending me another set of studded soles but not until late May or early June. I think it's a bit long to wait for the replacements. These wading boots are the most comfortable I've ever owned. And the lacing system is awesome. Since this sole is a new product line from Korkers, I'm hoping these new soles don't have issues.
A friend of mine had 4 studs come out on one of his Korker Chrome sticky rubber soles the first time he used them.
Does anyone else out there have the same issues with thest boots?

Simms has the rivertek boa new for this year, Im in the market for waders and probabaly if i go to simms ill get their rivershed boot. but the rivertek has the boa system .
I used to use Korkers for the NY tribs but once i got a pair of studded felt borger boots i have never looked back..now with all the bans and move to this sticky rubber im gonna have to upgrade.
I have a pair of Aqua stealth Simms Guide boots with the studs built in also but that pair of boots makes my toes squinchy so i gave them to a buddy.My borger boots are a lil bigger but tight too and i wear a size 13..looks like i will be gettin #14's.
If Korkers doesnt give ya satisfaction .. id move to a pair of the simms.
Tight Wraps & Tight Lines
Rick Wallace

Back