Juno Beach Florida

ryguyfi

ryguyfi

I'm headed down on March 28th for a memorial service for my grandma who passed a few months ago at the young age of 94. I'll be there for an extra day or so and will probably bring a rod. I see there's a public pier where you can pay a few bucks to fish there, but any other info would be great. Thanks in advance.

pier fishing with a fly rod ?
they will throw you over the railing..
walk the beaches and cast, cast, cast.

I fished there a couple times since its the closest water to my parents place. It seemed pretty structure-less for surf casting, just a quick drop off for the most part. I would at least drive north to around jupiter inlet, if you have enough time theres better places farther north. You can't fly cast off the pier or on the beach within some distance...in the summer it's worth it to take walk on the pier to check out the snook, you'll see 40 lbers cruising around.

there's always the canal's and the intracoastal, never know what you'll catch. if you have a day, find a kayak rental place and explore.

I did a half day guided trip out of Jupiter with Captain Ron Doerr a couple years ago. My wife and I had a great time.

http://www.captainronbiteme.com/index.html

trip report

Alby, nice report...I never saw that. My dad and I used to rent boats at that marina. They recently leveled the whole facility to put in a restaurant. I would guess your guide took you out to pecks lake, it's a mackerel hot spot and popular (other boats in background). Good fishing all around that area but limited without a boat.

Back