Juice Noose

jbewley

jbewley

I have had one of these for my floatant bottle for many years and needed another one for something else. Only found them on line for around $7.00 plus shipping.

So, off to Walmart and bought pack of clips, beads and a pack of round, braided shoe laces.

Pushed lace through bead and clip, heated the two ends and they stuck together. Heated again and stuck both sides together (near top) securing the clip. Took five minutes (included opening the packages). Very strong bond and I have enough to make about 50 more. All for $5.00. Just if anyone anyone else likes this things.

Jim

Of course, this thread is useless without pictures. :)

Jim

Attachments

• Juice Noose2.JPG
    Juice Noose2.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Jbewley. I was having trouble understanding how it all went together. Pretty cool little device, I think I'll have to make one.

You are welcome. The bead at the top simply covers the location where the connection of the two ends was made. Heat the two ends and stick them together. Then place them side by side to from the top loop and heat again to stick the two sides together (makes stronger connection). Cover with the second bead or not. Your choice.

Jim

Back