Jordan Creek (Home Depot) area

H

hookedonthefly

anyone every chase carp, in the jordan creek, near home depot? in the whitehall area???

i heard it used to be ok.. not sure if it was worth it..

Go upstream to the very long, quiet, muddy pool about a half mile upstream from Mickley Road.

thanks Mike!

i am hoping to get out this week. are you local.. and able to go?

I have not carp fished in years, but I get to see a lot of water when fishing and on my job; therefore, I am glad to help those who do like to chase carp. That pool is best scouted from the bank on north side of the creek. You should be able to easily spot the fish, sometimes even from the dirt path.

I checked out the spot yesterday... no carp, up towards the bridge. water is VERY low... I did take a walk stream, down towards the Grist Mill... found a deep hole, that was holding about 5 carp. None were feeding.

I did not get a chance to walk alot, of the stream.. I took my son with me.. He said he was cold, we were wet wading.

Hoping to explore more next week.

Thanks Mike for the tip!!!

If you walked up from Mickley Rd to the foot bridge, you needed to go about 200 yds farther to get to the long pool with carp.

i got ya, thanks Mike really appreciate the tip!

i was out yesterday to the jordan... but the storms we had caused MAJOR down trees..

i will have to access the stream, from the other side.

Back