Joe Humphreys, Fairy Tale! To you Pal!

Getting back to "joe". What an honor for this fine gentleman! Don't forget, "What An Honor For The State Of Pennsylvania". Our home boy, makes it good! Perfect in every direction.

Speaking of direction, I am proud of Joe's accomplishments. Wish in some way I had that "tenacity". Well the spotlight is on a "true to life fly fisherman".

Don't ever be fooled by the jealous one's. Jealousy, one of those bad, back room tactics.

Be a proud Pennsylvanian, "Root For Joe". Rah, Rah, Ree, a superb fly fisherman is he!

Hey you anonymous lookers, join up, be a part of history in the making.

God bless Joe and Pa. and the greatest country of all. U. S. A., United States Anglers. Perfect, ah, yes!

Maxima12

maxima12 wrote:
Getting back to "joe". What an honor for this fine gentleman! Don't forget, "What An Honor For The State Of Pennsylvania". Our home boy, makes it good! Perfect in every direction.

Speaking of direction, I am proud of Joe's accomplishments. Wish in some way I had that "tenacity". Well the spotlight is on a "true to life fly fisherman".

Don't ever be fooled by the jealous one's. Jealousy, one of those bad, back room tactics.

Be a proud Pennsylvanian, "Root For Joe". Rah, Rah, Ree, a superb fly fisherman is he!

Hey you anonymous lookers, join up, be a part of history in the making.

God bless Joe and Pa. and the greatest country of all. U. S. A., United States Anglers. Perfect, ah, yes!

Maxima12
Maxi, this post is one I can understand completely. I don't always agree with you, but this time I'm all in. I will say, I appreciate your enthusiasm! :)

Back