Jock Scott Streamer

eunanhendron

eunanhendron

This fly was recently featured on streamers365 for those that dont follow the project. I was tied by Davie McPhail of Scotland. Great tyer, and puts out great videos, check him on youtube.

Anyways, it was auctioned of this weekend as part of the project to raise funds for charities. I was bidding, but didnt win. Its sold for $63

So last night, in fit of despair after not winning it, i did the next best thing, and tied one up
Hook is Partridge CS15 size 2.

Enjoy

Jock%2520Scott%2520Streamer.jpg

Simply beautiful.

Awesome

Very nice.

What do you do with all these streamers you tie? Do you fish them or do you auction them off?

For the most part they are lying in a box on my tying desk. Some i did tie fire the streamers 365 project, and those were sent of to be auctioned. The two most recent that were auctioned on Sunday, one sold for $42 the other for $27 . I did swing one of the black ghosts last time i was at the upper D. I mostly just tie them for fun and a challenge

Well they are beautiful and one day I will be in contact with you to possibly purchase a display for my tying area.

Nice job! I can't believe you managed that in one night. Please tell me you took some breaks:)

2 hours, straight through, longest part was selecting and mounting the feathers and bustard in the wing

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Fly tying is just really fun for me, hence why i pump the flies out on an almost nightly basis

You should see my fishing boxes...almost empty as i'm pretty much tying the streamers and salmon flies.

need to get some nymphs and eggs in there for steelies in the fall, but the lure of the big fly keeps me from it!!

SBecker, drop me a line anytime about displays.

Beautiful! I love those salmon flies and they do catch fish. It's almost sinful to tie one on a leader. GG

Well it's a wetfly not a streamer, but I'd sure like to have a few to fish for salmon in Nova Scotia.

i really enjoy seeing these posts its better than fireworks keep em coming

Back