Jam Headcount

is this jam for fly fishing,or will people that nymph be there too?

you might be able to tell,i am getting excited about seeing everyone!!

Right now I'm working and probably won't make it. If I do it'll be a day trip.

Between now and when I leave to travel, thing may change but I plan to head up tomorrow afternoon, maybe fish along the way at Little J or Spruce and arrive at the CG in time to figure out where I will sleep and drink a few sips. Friday night wee hours will be up to someone else. I plan to wakey wake early on Saturday, enjoy some coffee and camaraderie and head off to some secret stream, such as Penns, or Spring, or Fishing Cr. I have always fantasized about coming back to camp at about 1 pm, then napping until 5-6 pm. Then I tentatively fantasize about heading out for the evening rise, and returning to camp to explain how I did everything right and only caught 4 fish.

Early to bed on Saturday night/Sunday morning, comin' down. I'd like to fantasize again about getting up early, fishing Sunday Morning or afternoon, then being home at near night fall.

JackM wrote:
Between now and when I leave to travel, thing may change but I plan to head up tomorrow afternoon, maybe fish along the way at Little J or Spruce and arrive at the CG in time to figure out where I will sleep and drink a few sips. Friday night wee hours will be up to someone else. I plan to wakey wake early on Saturday, enjoy some coffee and camaraderie and head off to some secret stream, such as Penns, or Spring, or Fishing Cr. I have always fantasized about coming back to camp at about 1 pm, then napping until 5-6 pm. Then I tentatively fantasize about heading out for the evening rise, and returning to camp to explain how I did everything right and only caught 4 fish.

Early to bed on Saturday night/Sunday morning, comin' down. I'd like to fantasize again about getting up early, fishing Sunday Morning or afternoon, then being home at near night fall.

What a crock! I have odds that Jack turns out the lights at the pavillion Friday and Saturday night.

I've turned over a new leaf, and on the underside was a Green Drake.

Well I am to be there tomoro night (fri) for the spinnerfall and staying til monday. I gutz tha coffee pots packed. New waders and a full tank of gas. And 24 blonde hookers. There is nuthin stopping me.

I have a great site. The fire is burning .fish were biting on penns. The weather is perfect !!
Glad I am jamming

Back