Jam Event Ideas

I suggest an informal discussion group. The idea is to stand around, within 15 feet of the fire, and drink. Possibly drink heavily. We will then proceed to solve the world's problems, discussing any number of subjects. It's like the OT forum, but we won't have the luxury of proof reading stuff before we blurt it out.

Honestly, aside from a lot of fishing and fly tying, that's probably going to be the only activity that interests me. :lol:

Jay, I like your novel idea. We should really try to do that this year.

jayL wrote:
I suggest an informal discussion group. The idea is to stand around, within 15 feet of the fire, and drink. Possibly drink heavily. We will then proceed to solve the world's problems, discussing any number of subjects. It's like the OT forum, but we won't have the luxury of proof reading stuff before we blurt it out.

Honestly, aside from a lot of fishing and fly tying, that's probably going to be the only activity that interests me. :lol:

I'll volunteer to moderate from the woodpile. :-D

Maurice wrote:
jayL wrote:

I'll volunteer to moderate from the woodpile. :-D

I think you'll have to fight Rudy for that job. :-D

Boyer

Guys

I just wonder if there will be enough time to get these extra activies in. It's a good ides and some very good idea, I hope we can get some of them in!

PaulG

Hey Paul...you just make sure there is deer bologna...I'll try not to talk with my mouth full.

tomgamber wrote:
With or without your hatchet?

No hatchet....I was referring to the tale I heard of passing out in the wood pile when really what happened was I SAT on the pile of wood, it shifted and I sunk into a quite comfortable position and stayed there for a period of time longer than my critics would have stayed. :-o

I remember you and your buddy trying to cut wood into small enough pieces, with an axe, to get a fire going in the rain at Pine. Thought someone was gonna lose an appendage.

tomgamber wrote:
I remember you and your buddy trying to cut wood into small enough pieces, with an axe, to get a fire going in the rain at Pine. Thought someone was gonna lose an appendage.

Ah yes.....I am a "Stick"'ler for Kind'lin

I will be content with just fishing and camping. During downtime i like JayL's suggestion of a support group, tying, i just want too meet the member's of PAFF that are there so i can put a face and a personality to the posts.

tomgamber wrote:

In sandals, no less. :-O

Boyer

If anyone else is in, I invented my crazy fly for the contest. Let's for the sake of suprise call it the ultimate junk fly. No picture to be posted, it's top secret. It's all ready to slay the fish at the JAM!

Ryguy, if i go prepare for defeat. From the "pubic hair emerger".
lol
No picture just the name is all ya need.

jayL wrote:

Jay

Well there's a novel idea, we've never done that before! :)

PaulG

Back