It’s a reach. But I will stretch..

S

Streamerdemon1965

Mods. Please move me to the correct area if I am posting this is the wrong spot. I owned a 2 pc. 8’ House of Hardy Ultralight a few years back. Rod was magic. I loaned it to a friend who was sadly diagnosed with cancer. He had to retire earlier than planned. Moved from North Carolina to Colorado. I recently caught up with him and has no recollection of what happened to my rod. Shot in the dark but anyone who has one or is aware of one in another forum that comes up for sale. Please let me know. Will pay a brother or sister a bird dog fee. Rod was a small stream magic wand. Thank you all. Bart.

This one?

Hey man. Thank you for your replay. This was an earlier generation with cork reel seat and up sliding lock ring. Black blank with agate guides. Shooting guide was actually agate also which is rare. Ugh. I want to listen to Junior Kimbrogh, Muddy Waters, or Hound Dog Taylor and drink a lot of scotch to makes the loss pain go away. 😩
Yo Str - Sierra is closing out several Hardys including the 8' 3wt and 4wtL https://www.sierra.com/s~fly-rod/hardy~b~3474/

$399.95
Thanks man. I am on EBay UK and now re-energized to track this rod down.

Here we go. Lame photo. Snatched off EBay Uk.

Attachments

• 52100421-9BB6-42AF-976E-6491256970AA.jpeg
    52100421-9BB6-42AF-976E-6491256970AA.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 49
Follow up. eBay UK. Spent a chunk for the same rod I paid $50 for 15 years ago. Now let’s wait 3 weeks for delivery.

Back