Intervention Needed: I am saddened to bring this to PAFF's attention

Night_Stalker

Night_Stalker

Please help how every you feel best.

Tim Robinsin HAS PROBLEMS.

First thing you learn about this guy, is that you can not use his real name. Not even once.

Second, he has this "thing" for strike indicators. PINK ones. REALLY LARGE ONES. Sometimes two at a time.

Please encourage him to not use a strike indicator. His jeep looks like he is headed to a little girls birthday party or a breast cancer feel your boobies event. But, sadly, he is going to fly fish with a jeep full of pink balloons. Recently, he ran his jeep into a cement highway median when he claimed he turned his heater on and the balloons blocked his vision.

As you can see in the linked photo…he utilizes a much larger (40 times) thingamabobber than is warranted.

His wife and kids will appreciate keeping this as low-key as possible.

Please help him!

16643181927_ea6a75260a_n.jpg
[/url][/img]

Yeah but look at that drag free drift!

Thank God someone is like me , i use brown ones for feel your prostrate day.

As you can see in the linked photo…he utilizes a much larger (40 times) thingamabobber than is warranted.

I want to see a picture of him and the rod in mid-stroke, with a fully loaded back cast! :cool:

hahaha!!! yeah, I've always known he had some issues!!!
but at least you guys are fishing! Our creeks might be fishable by this weekend though, coming down from biblical flood stage after glacier like ice movement!

Hah! I landed my first trout on that stream right about where his knee is. I used a hopper for an indie. It wasn't pink. ;-)

Boyer

How can you even think that drifting anything on the surface makes it drag free. Really? a large pink balloon?

it was helium filled. It just floats right over the water but never touches it. Thats how you get a drag free drift chaz! I can show you sometime, you'll love it. It's an advanced technique I'm working on. I would prefer not to talk about it on here since it's a proprietary method I have developed to increase subtle strike detection.

https://youtu.be/DsqvVCm7VqY?t=1m5s

And it got the fish talking finny!!

At least it matches his pink button.

I would have a hard time seeing that indicator if it was a sunny day or there was glare or bubbles on the water.

Pink balloon flinger to complete the look:

28B75A41-EF81-4AE8-9BE4-838CC4B55BB9.jpg

Back