Idiots

H

Hunttroutbum

Act now before the holier than thou take over the board.

Two issues:

1- yeah. I think everyone should be willing to pay $300 for a fishing license.

2- Don't fish if water temps are too high.

Pretty soon they will be telling everyone how to fish. And your opinion won't matter.

Hunttroutbum wrote:
Pretty soon they will be telling everyone how to fish. And your opinion won't matter.

We already do that...With a fly rod. Anything else is strictly taboo round these parts.

Wait ? What ? #HuntThreePosts

Logging in from Charleston WV to enlist us in your war on PC? This is about fishing here. We’re willing to pay for quality fishing. WV as I recall is the state where you can tear off a mountain top and bulldoze it into a brookie stream. You got work to do closer to home. Get lost.

If it's a strictly put-and-take Fishery, fish it right up until the water temperatures at 85 degrees for all I care. They're going to die anyhow.

If you're talking about a stream that is wild population, yeah don't fish it when it's this hot. There's countless studies that show trout begin to exhibit signs of stress with temperatures as low as 66 degrees. Studies also show but there's a good chance you're going to kill it if you catch it around 70 or more....so.... On that topic, your opinion does not matter. Have a blessed day and protect our wild fish.

I also like to go on record stating that I have no interest in paying$40 for a Pennsylvania fishing license. I surely will not pay 300. I buy the trout stamp just in case and only end up trout fishing once or twice in the state every year. I basically buy it the Smallmouth fish and use my New York license for trout because they manage it better kinda

Hunttroutbum wrote:

Two issues:

So let me get this straight your worried about all the time and effort you've put into this board with your 3 posts? You've obviously missed a few topics let me help.

1- yeah, the PA legislature hasn't allowed a license increase in a dozen years, they are going to fire the director over it, so $300 is coming down the pike?!?!

2- there are people who are ignorant when it comes to lethal trout temps. Once educated they often do what's right for the resource.

1) exaggeration much?

2) you don't fish for trout in hot water, pretty much common
knowledge.

You could rally your troops on a WV board to fight orange water instead...

Ironically enough, I was about to start a thread on the holier than thou, out of staters trying to dictate what is appropriate fodder for this message board.
Looks like I better get on it

Back in the early 60's when I started fly fishing there seemed to be more water in the streams but even then not knowing apples from oranges I quit fishing by late July. Now since the water went down I have to quit fishing by middle to late June. It's supposed to be in the 90's all this week so my Trout fishing is caput.

I honestly have no idea what is going on or what the point of this thread is. And......I don't care either.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
Seems to me trolls and clickbait (like you and yours) on this forum are the greater threat.

Take a hike (in WV).

Bak under the Bridge! GG

salvelinusfontinalis wrote:
1) exaggeration much?

2) you don't fish for trout in hot water, pretty much common
knowledge.

You could rally your troops on a WV board to fight orange water instead...

Ironically enough, I was about to start a thread on the holier than thou, out of staters trying to dictate what is appropriate fodder for this message board.
Looks like I better get on it

Leave me out of this. ;-)

Hunttroutbum wrote:

Two issues:

And speaking of holier than though, you sound like a trout snob.

The perch in my spring fed pond don't seem to mind the heat.

Back