Ideas for next swap?

sniperfreak223

sniperfreak223

I'm getting back into tying again, and would like to participate in swaps again. Any Ideas for the next one? I'll be willing to host...

My ideas were:

-Warmwater swap (to take your minds off of this whole "winter" thing)

-Hopper/dropper swap (my personal favorite that I don't think has been done yet)

-Midge Swap (because of this whole "winter" thing)

-Caddis swap

-Royal Swap

if you like any of these ideas, or would like to suggest any others, please post here. Just gathering some feedback right now, I'll pick the winner and start the official swap thread in a few weeks (probably after Christmas).

I really like the idea of a warm-water swap but would consider participating in any of them.

I also like the warm water idea. Have always wanted to do a swap but I'm not the most technical tyer, didn't want to disappoint after all the great flies I see in these.

craft fur swap
floss swap
chenille swap

all flies have to made out of a certain material

Just make sure everyone knows who the coordinator is. About a dozen of us got burned a few years ago. We all supplied flies and the guy just blew us off.

I've hosted a few swaps here before...I can track down links to them if needed. So far it's looking like it'll be a warmwater swap, and I'll start the official thread after Christmas (I work in retail and will be VERY busy up until then)

Let me know if this swap materializes; I'm always in for a new one.

Thanks for organizing,

TC

What about an articulated nymph swap?

I would like to get in if I can for the WW.

Kevin

I'd vote for WW flies as well - poppers would be fun and useful.

I would be up for a WW swap.

started an official thread for this swap, theme will be warm-water flies. If interested in joining, simply post there.

In order to keep this discussion in the official thread, I locked this one.

Go here: LINK

Back