ID this stream?

mute

mute

anyone know what stream is at 2m56s?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ildV9vN31mk

Apparently its in SE PA, the first stream is pickering.

Don't know...but that's a lot of rhodo for SE PA. S and E of Blue Mountain anyway.

I would guess somewhere in the Poconos. There's no way there's a stream that large with wild browns in SE PA that we don't know of.

Also, he didn't say SE PA, he just said "Eastern Pennsylvania Fly Fishing".

Looks like the rhodo lined trail from the upper campground down to Mud Run.

Haha I found that video and wondered the same thing. Pickering is definitely the first and it's been awhile since I've fished it but I think it's mud run too.

Took another look, and Mud Run makes sense. I'm pretty sure the driving scene is going west to east along rt. 534 in HRSP.

Where is the Mud Run that you guys are referring to?

Brownie101 wrote:
Where is the Mud Run that you guys are referring to?

Carbon County

s.e.pa. wild brown. friend caught this one yesterday. stream will not be named to keep the pressure off but no one fishes it except maybe 3 people.

Attachments

• s.e.pa. wild brown.JPG
    s.e.pa. wild brown.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 8
Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!
I know were its at !!!!!!!!!
I know that person who caught it too

I bet I know where it is as well.

GenCon

Have you guys watched any other videos from this guy? I met him at pickering one day, he helped me out a lot. I never caught a fish on a fly rod until I met him and spent the day fishing with him. Funny enough he has me catching my first fish in on of his video's. He is a great guy who has a lot of knowledge he is willing to share. I have gone fishing with him a number of times since and the guy really knows his stuff. Think about checking out some of his other videos!

So many complain about spot burning but make a whole post about what streams are in this video? You think the guy who made the video didn't post them for a reason?

Im so going to find mud run now and harvest all those wild fish, heh.

Ry - No one has said anything about the quality of these streams. Just what stream they might be.

Pickering is a put and take ATW in suburban Philly. I’ve driven along it, but never fished it, so I can’t confirm that ID is accurate.

Although plausible given the clues, I also cannot confirm whether the rhodo lined stream is Mud…but if it is, it is also a heavily fished ATW and is frequently talked about on here as not being a very good self-sustaining fishery. Admittedly the fish caught there appears to be a wild Brown, but it’s a video of catching one fish. Just a fun ID thread IMO, not much to spot burn here.

i know for a fact that he has not disclosed the locations because he is not trying to bring more traffic to these streams. There have been a number of people asking him where he goes fishing, do you really expect someone to tell you where their honey holes are? If you do you are crazy!!

Makee wrote:
do you really expect someone to tell you where their honey holes are?

First day on the Internets, eh?

Makee wrote:
If you do you are crazy!!

Chaz laments when everyone shared everything about anything, except him. He doesn't need to abide by his own rules, why are you so secretitive? PFBC! Maps! Websites! Spoons and feeding!

Mute, there is a long C & R section, know where you're fishing.

gfen wrote:
Makee wrote:
do you really expect someone to tell you where their honey holes are?

First day on the Internets, eh?

Makee wrote:
If you do you are crazy!!

Chaz laments when everyone shared everything about anything, except him. He doesn't need to abide by his own rules, why are you so secretitive? PFBC! Maps! Websites! Spoons and feeding!

Gfen, you weren't around for the old days, so you don't know that I used to share a lot of places. But since guys started making a big stink about known streams being outed, what a joke, I made a conscience decision to not give out info freely anymore, because a large minority is concerned about spot burring. I do a lot of work to find streams to fish, if others aren't willing to share, why then should I. I'm not the person that start this spot burring BS.

Back