Hungarian Partridge Feathers video

T

tctrout

Here's a recent video I created for YouTube that demonstrates three effective (and easy) techniques to utilize Hungarian Partridge feathers.

Enjoy!

TC

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv09Z7CaNz0[/youtube]

Thanks for this. I enjoyed it and learned a few things.

Thanks, Rolf; I appreciate the feedback. Great feathers to use, for sure...

TC

great video! Care to share what hackle pliers you use? I couldn't catch what you said.

ryguyfi wrote:
great video! Care to share what hackle pliers you use? I couldn't catch what you said.

Sure; they are the Stonfo Elite Hackle Pliers (standard size). I use them for what seems like 99% of applications requiring hackle pliers. Highly recommended; you can find them on Ebay and a few dealers in the US.

TC

Hi Tim,
I just watched you video, I got it on my gmail subscription, and really liked it. Thanks for putting it together for us.
Bill

As usual very nice. I shoot a fair number of Hungarian Partridge each year. I will be sure to use some of the feathers.

Very nice video and tutorial. I use all your technics except trimming half of the hackle, which I will try.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, and TroutPoop...save some of those partridges for me! ;-)

TC

tctrout wrote:
ryguyfi wrote:

Sure; they are the Stonfo Elite Hackle Pliers (standard size). I use them for what seems like 99% of applications requiring hackle pliers. Highly recommended; you can find them on Ebay and a few dealers in the US.

TC

Thanks TC. Grabbed one and a bobbin to try out.

Back