How about a feedback system?

C

ColdBore

Just wondering why there's no way to leave feedback here? I've bought a few things during my time here, and would like to leave feedback for the sellers.

Has it ever been considered, or is there a reason there isn't one?

FWIW, I'd like to see it "attached" somehow to the sellers (or buyers) profile. The forums with a sticky where everybody leaves random comments is about useless, because nobody is going to scroll through years of comments, trying to search out an individual who might or might not ever be mentioned.

Thanks in advance for any info or explanation!

This forum is not intended to be an eBay. If you had a pleasant transaction, feel free to mention it.

I'd like to, but on my latest transaction, the seller deleted his posting, presumably to prevent old clutter after a closed deal.

Besides, what good does a random post do, when it is on page ten by the time somebody else is considering a deal with somebody.

Oh well, I'll just shut up now. ;-)

Not a bad idea. Maybe it is as easy as adding a comment section to a user profile.

I know I have sold a lot of gear to members here and I have had nothing but great transactions so far whether I met them in person or shipped the items to them.

ColdBore wrote:
I'd like to, but on my latest transaction, the seller deleted his posting, presumably to prevent old clutter after a closed deal.

We (the mods) have long had a policy of deleting threads after an item is sold. This is just for clarity and to avoid confusion.

All good. I just assumed it was the seller being courteous and keeping old clutter down.

You.. seller.. all the same result. :)

Dave_W wrote:
ColdBore wrote:

We (the mods) have long had a policy of deleting threads after an item is sold. This is just for clarity and to avoid confusion.

i don't think the seller is capable of deleting a post unless he has mod privileges.

I bought something from CLSports and it was a great transaction. So there's some feedback for ya !! : )

Back