Hook 10/29/10

Fredrick

Fredrick

I hit the hook today for a few hours caught a couple and missed a couple . There was a ton of sand eels in the water the cormorants were having a feast those things can eat a lot of fish . This sure does beat driving 6 hours to fish for stockies :lol:

RodEbay008.jpg

RodEbay011.jpg

RodEbay010.jpg

Nice job Fredrick! Good to see you got a winter flounder (a different species from what we were catching at IBSP back in Sept). The crab looks like a lady crab.

A little bit of everything! Nice job!!!!

How do you tell a winter flounder from a summer flattie? They are looking the other way!!!

Nice wish I was on the beach now.

Thxs guys I'm heading back out next Friday all are welcome to join

Nice fish Frederick , man i'll bet a striper/rockfish that size is a blast on a fly rod , way to do it buddy , is that a clouser minnow hanging out of that flounder? I never knew a flounder could be caught on a fly , i learn something from you folks everyday.

I have never fished the ocean. Do you need a state license? Were you fishing from the shore?

sholgate wrote:
I have never fished the ocean. Do you need a state license? Were you fishing from the shore?

Before you didn'r but starting this year you have to register threw the NOAA here is the link to register if your intrested . Its free by the way
https://www.countmyfish.noaa.gov/register/home.jsp

Back