Holiday Greetings

djs12354

djs12354

To all my friends, fellow Newbies and our mentors that frequent this forum:

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, a glorious Kwanza, Happy Hanukkah and/or whatever holiday you may be celebrating at this time of year!

Thanks to my fellow Newbies for showing me I am not alone in my struggles.

Thanks to all of you who mentor us poor Newbies.

Thanks to all who contribute to this forum and keep it as a great resource for all levels of ability.

Looking forward to the next chance to be on the water with you!

Dave

PS - Leaving for the Lackawanna in a few minutes. Gotta get some fishing in while Joy is at work!

Same back at you.....And may the 2013 fishing season be more enjoyable than 2012 for us all.

Happy Boxing Day.
smileys-boxing-570565.gif

Best wishes DJS. GG

Volksnurse wrote:
Heritage-Angler wrote:
Happy Boxing Day.

Nerd.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Nerd as an insult means "you are smarter then me and that makes me feel inferior so I must cover up my inadequacy by making fun of you". :cool:

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Volksnurse wrote:
Heritage-Angler wrote:
Happy Boxing Day.

Nerd.

From the Urban Dictionary:

Nerd as an insult means "you are smarter then me and that makes me feel inferior so I must cover up my inadequacy by making fun of you". :cool:

Um. Yeah. That too.... :-D :-D :-D :pint:

At least I check my egg nog for curldles.

Volks, be nice to HA. He didn't make fon of your ride this time. :)

Dave - Volks and I bust on each other all the time, no matter what.

He knows he's way up near the top of my favorites list though. Everyone should have a good friend like JT. If all I can find to bust on him about is his choice of vehicles, I'd say he's living large. Besides, he DOES own one very cool vehicle, and it ain't the Smellement.

Enough of this being nice to Volksnerd. He'll start getting nervous if I'm too nice to him. :cool:

Back