Hi

P

Paul6.5

Hi, I'm a newish member; after not logging in for a couple of years I couldn't remember UN, pass, or even which email address I used.

I've been fly fishing for 40 years (wow where did the time go?). I'm in SEPA but love to fish all over the state. Hope to meet a few of you on the stream and enjoy a cigar and some stories.
<><
Paul

Hi, I'm a newish member; after not logging in for a couple of years I couldn't remember UN, pass, or even which email address I used.

I've been fly fishing for 40 years (wow where did the time go?). I'm in SEPA but love to fish all over the state. Hope to meet a few of you on the stream and enjoy a cigar and some stories.
<><
Paul
Hi Paul.

Welcome (back) from DELCO. PM me if you're close to Springfield, and maybe we can arrange a sit-down in the back yard long enough for me to dazzle you with my fishing lies stories.

Hi Paul! What kind of cigars do you like? I like a wide variety, Perdomo, CAO, Plasencia, Southern Rose (I think that's what it's called, nice light smoke), and Opus X if I feel like spending a bit. After smoking real cigars I no longer care for cigs or those cheap Backwoods mini cigars found at gas stations. I'd have a cigar with you and Jeffroey and discuss fishing stories that are of course made to make the teller sound like a proficient angler. Good cigar weather right now with it being cool and dry.

I am far from a connoisseur and limit myself to less than one a week and normally stick with Punch, but I'm not picky.
I very much enjoy listening to stories (real or not 😁).
Now that the kids are all but out of the house I have plenty of time to wet a line, smoke a cigar and listen to stories.

welcome. cigar smoker as well. i like anything from drew estate or olivia.

Welcome from Maryland, I like cigars also, but smoke a pipe most of the time.

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome BACK to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying flies for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 13+. Feel free to check one out if you'd like - new (or reconditioned!) faces are always welcome!

I look forward to seeing your posts.

Kim

Welcome back from another empty nester and cigar hound. They always pair well with single malts and fishing stories.

Back