Hello!

M

Matt_Geiman

New member here. I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you! I just moved to Carlisle and feel blessed to be close to some great water and a fishing community! I grew up trout fishing in Maryland, and soon after getting my drivers licence would drive up to get humbled buy the super finicky trout around here. For the past 10 years have been living in Northern VA and have been fishing mostly for bass and carp. Did a little trout fishing in Shenandoah National Park, but I am more of a home water kinda guy. Along with getting reunited with trout, one of my goals is to get a musky on the fly! I look forward to getting to know some of you! Happy Holidays!

Welcome Matt - I am sure you will find lotsa info here and maybe a fishing buddy or three.

Welcome aboard Matt. Since you are in Carlisle, you are close to many trout fishing opportunities. The Yellow Breeches Anglers club is a great organization and it's members have a wealth of information that they are always willing to share. Feel free to stop by the Club/hatchery, there usually is someone there to give you a tour and more info.

Welcome, make sure you try the Letort, and get humbled, like I usually do.

Welcome, Matt. Stop by the next Cumberland Valley TU meeting at ABC Brewery on Weds Jan 15 at 7. Meet a bunch of local fisherman and women. Hear Matt Kowalchuk, a Penns Creek guide, reveal the secrets of Penns. Good cabin fever fix.

Thanks all for the greetings! I definitely wanna check out Cumberland Valley TU and the Yellow Breaches Anglers. I've done some scouting on the Letort and have seen some nice fish and one beast. I cross it everyday driving around town. I am looking forward to really get to know the Letort, and hopefully unlock some secrets if I am lucky.

Welcome Matt. You're in a great area of the state for fishing.

Welcome aboard. GG

Back