Hello, from western Massachusetts

Boulders

Boulders

Looking forward to being part of the forum.
I am a member of Trout Unlimited, a former Chapter president and TU Council Chairman.
I regularly fish the waters of western MA, the Farmington in CT and Ausable in NY.
Annually, I take a two week trip out west fish in either MT, WY or Alberta.

Welcome from Maryland. You will like the forum, great members that will help you a lot.

Welcome. I have a buddy that has a place just outside Charlton. Have you ever fished down through there? I always thought about brining my rod along when ever I get the opportunity to visit.

Welcome. I have a buddy that has a place just outside Charlton. Have you ever fished down through there? I always thought about brining my rod along when ever I get the opportunity to visit.
I recommend the Swift River in Belchertown is 30-45 mins from Charlton.

Welcome aboard. When I'm in Mass. I fish the Westfield R. GG

I recommend the Swift River in Belchertown is 30-45 mins from Charlton.
Sorry. I was mistaken. Charlton is where Tree House Brewing is. Though Swift River is really close to where my daughter lived for a bit in North Hampton. I wish I knew about that when I was visiting her there.

My buddy's place is in Charlemont. that would be on the Deerfield.

welcome grew up in litchfield county ct great fishing up there housy farmy naugy my old stomping grounds

Litchfield? I had friends from Boise from Litchfield. Last name was Grahms. (Sp)

Welcome to the site! You'll find some fine and experienced fishers, tyers, rod builders and just good folks. I'm a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for going on 12 years now. I look forward to seeing your posts here.

Kim

Oh, and if you want to try some fine warm water fishing try out the Finger Lakes - beautiful nature and a few wine trails!

Back