Hello from Oklahoma

Dport

Dport

Hey, Yinz Guys!

I registered for this message board because I heard it was one of (the?) best.

I'm a "longtime novice" fly fisher originally from the hills of southeast Ohio who finds himself on the outskirts of Oklahoma City.

Happy to be here!

Welcome to the forum, i doubt you can cast that far but keep hope alive.

Welcome to the forum, i doubt you can cast that far but keep hope alive.
Thank you. You know, I could cast into the backing but I always get distracted by the fish within 30 feet of me. {grin}

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome to the site! I joined a few months ago and have found PAFF loaded with fine and experienced tyers, fishers, and over all good folk. I'm a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps going on 12 years now. I hope that we cross paths here.

Kim

Any cold water there? Where again is Oklahoma?
There are stocked trout rivers, such as the Lower Illinois. It surprised me that OK wasn't totally flat like I had thought. Sadly, it's a looong drive to anywhere out here.

If you look at a map of the US, Oklahoma is the state that's been riding Texas like a cheap hooker since 1907.:)

Welcome to the site! I joined a few months ago and have found PAFF loaded with fine and experienced tyers, fishers, and over all good folk. I'm a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps going on 12 years now. I hope that we cross paths here.

Kim
Thank you for the warm welcome! Glad to hear from you.

Back