Hello from NW Jersey

Kyle

Kyle

making my first post a hello to other members, owner, and mods. i have been fishing my whole life and fly fishing/tying since 2006. i live in NW jersey about 5 min drive from the PA border. i fish the delaware a lot, catskills, and up north for steelhead. favorites are fishing for trout, smallmouth, and carp.

so hello everyone.

Welcome to the forum, lots of fish stories here.

Glad to have you aboard. GG

Welcome fellow NJ fisherman.
Where in NJ do you live?
Milford here.
Jim

Welcome Kyle. I have a home in PA but presently I am in my home in Hardwick NJ. I attend TU meetings from time to time at Ridge and Valley TU in Warren County or at the Broadhead Chapter in PA

Kyle,
You float the the D with your pup and girlfriend? If yes, think we've chatted before

Welcome Kyle. I have a home in PA but presently I am in my home in Hardwick NJ. I attend TU meetings from time to time at Ridge and Valley TU in Warren County or at the Broadhead Chapter in PA
oh ok cool. im familiar with ridge and valley TU. although im not a member. im not far at all from their meeting place at the pequest hatchery. i keep meaning to join. just cant find the time to make the monthly meeting with my work.

The meetings are now at the KofC in Hackettstown. It's a better location and there is a bar there to buy a beer.

Welcome to the site! I joined a few months ago and have found PAFF loaded with fine and experienced tyers, fishers, and over all good folk. I'm a born and bred central NYer and live a stone's throw from The Great New York State Fairgrounds. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps going on 12 years now. I hope that we cross paths here.

Kim

Back