Happy Birthday Marines Semper FI !!!!!!!!

Fredrick

Fredrick

http://www.ramgraphics.com/images/marinehymn.wav

http://www.armee.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/video/05-177HiRes.wmv

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Thanks to all who serve! May they all come home soon!

Happy Birthday Marines 232 great years !!!!!!!!!!

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/holiday/usmc2007/playmovie.asp?isc=gdm1113

Happy Veterans DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the other jugheads out there...

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
— U.S. Army Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing

"Angels of Death"
— nickname given U.S. Marines by Iraqi soldiers in Gulf War I

"Panic sweeps my men when they are facing the American Marines."
— captured North Korean major during the Korean War

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of Marines. Lord, how they could fight!"
— U.S. Army Major Frank Lowe

"The American Marine division has the highest combat effectiveness in the American armed forces. It seems not enough for our four divisions to surround and annihilate its two regiments. You should have one or two more divisions as a reserve force."
— Mao Tse-Tung's orders to the commander of the Chinese 9th Army Group

"U.S. Marines have the swagger, confidence, and hardness that must have been in Stonewall Jackson's Army of the Shenandoah."
— A British military observer's report, August 1950

"Marines have it [pride] and benefit from it. They are tough, ****y, sure of themselves and their buddies. They can fight, and they know it."
— U.S. Army General Mark Clark

"Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
— Rear Admiral J.R. Stark, U.S. Navy, 1995

"The U.S. Marine Corps has, once again, proven itself to be the best fighting force in the history of mankind. The warrior ethic of the Marines is paralleled only by Special Operations forces, and they manage to embed that spirit into 175,000 troops."
— Commander Mark Divine, U.S. Navy SEALs, 2005

"... Oversexed, underpaid, teenaged killers [some sources say 'babyfaced killers']."
— First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
— First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt

"Thank God for the United States Marines. At least they still turn out men. Crazy ones and wild to be sure. Mad as March hares each and every one of them, but true men for all of that, and dashing men to boot."
— Honolulu Advertiser, 1971

And, to add to your list, above, when we Marines came home 'Nam, the AMERICAN PEOPLE, had their OWN "quotes and sayings" for us................
"Baby Killers", "Destroyers of an ancient culture", "Women and children rapers", and some just summed it up, easier, while spitting at us and called us simply, "Murderers".

There were no "yellow ribbons on trees", or "Support Our Troops", bumper stickers. If you made note of supporting "our men and women in Vietnam", back then, with something on your car... you were more likely to get your tires slashed, or a window broken than a pat on the back.

But, those were by-gone days, thankfully and I'd like to say; "Thank You", to all who have posted well wishes for all our Vets. and active service men and women.

Back