Grey's Stream flex rod

P

paflyfisherman

Have a 10' 4wt with a broken 2nd section from the top. Anyone have or know where I can find a replacement other than Grey's customer service?

I gave a Grey's that I broke the tip on...customer service didn't charge that much and it was pretty quick. The covered it under the lifetime warranty even though I wasn't the original owner....I think it was around $40 a few years ago.

You could contact the Hardy/Greys distributor in Lancaster, PA and ask them but more than likely they will direct you to their customer service. It's going to cost you something however you do it but it probably will be covered for replacement.

I would do as suggested above and go the repair center route. I have a Hardy that I drug my feet on getting repaired, because I thought it would be a hassle. It ended up being a simple process. They'll tell you to send them the rod with a note on what happened. It will get repaired and they'll send you a bill. You can call them up and pay with a card and the rod is on it's way back to you. I got mine back in about 7 - 10 days and it was cheaper than what the Hardy website said it would be.

Back