Greetings from Winchester, VA

C

Chilly Water

Hi all - Recently moved out to Winchester, VA from DC and its given me an opportunity to explore PA waters more being closer. I'm 32, been fly fishing mostly for trout since around 20. My go-to spots have been Savage River, SF/NF Potomac, Gunpowder, Mossy, and SNP streams like Rose. But this year I've fished Penns, Little J, Breeches, and Big Cove all for the first time, and looking forward to exploring more of PA going forward. Feel free to reach out

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome. My sister in law lives near Warrenton, I pass through Winchester when we visit. Not a far ride to Cumberland Valley.

I mostly fish the Little J and Spring in State College. I am no expert but glad to help if you have any questions.

Welcome. I expect there are opportunities near Winchester and look forward to hearing about your local outings.
Regards.

Welcome to the site from a born and bred central NYer. I've been tying flies for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 14. Feel free to check out one of my swaps if you are interested. My current swap is the Pear Tree Swap - patterns using partridge (I thought it was the proper season!). My next swap offering will be on the boards in late January - FYI.

I look forward to seeing your posts on this site in the future.

Kim

Back