Great Site to Buy Flies!

albatross

albatross

I have no connection with this outfit other than being a happy customer. Mods feel free to modify/delete if you must.

I just placed my fourth order with The Fly Stop. I have been happy with the price, quality, service, and trun-around time. I usually get my flies in 3 days. This guy operates in PA, so there is sales tax. Shipping is only $3 per order. I don't know where he gets his flies, but given the quality I don't much care.

For you folks that don't tie or need to supplement, give this outfit a try!

I agree that The Fly Stop is an excellent on-line site for flies. I've place 4 or 5 orders with them and have been completely satisfied each time. The prices are very reasonable and the shipping is fast. They even throw in three or four bonus flies with each purchase.

I can also attest to their quality and service. I just started using them this year and have placed 3 orders. I've tried three other sites last year and The Fly Stop is the best I've found from a discount online store.

Yup Yup

I've had a lot of good luck with The KingFisher Flyshop in western Montana.

http://www.kingfisherflyshop.com/

Not only do you not pay tax since they're out of state, but there aren't shipping charges. I've had nothing but excellent service from them. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, nor do I know them personally. I just happened across them while looking for something I was having a hard time finding (a Montana Fly Company hook -- Weamer Short Form Bent hook), and I haven't bought from anyone else since.

Geo

Hey mute , I actually thaught that was a real bug on screen lol.

haha chris, my work here is done then.

Wow, it does look like a good site. Looks like I'm gonna have to place an order :-D

Back