Great price on Simms G3 Waders

elonDO

elonDO

Anybody looking to update their waders might want to take a look at Madison River Fishing Company Clearance Section - Wader Clearance. After going to the site, you just need to click drop-down menu for 'Clearance - Wading Gear & Tubing'

They have Simms G3 & G3 convertibles on sale for $300, well below full retail. These have been acclaimed as some of the best waders around. Voted best wader in Wader Shootout earlier this year by Yellowstone Angler - 2013 Wader Shootout

Thought I would pass along for anybody interested!

let me guess Xtra small or XXXXXL is all they have left?

Surprisingly not. That's exactly what I thought, but they have the full spectrum right now. Not sure how long they've been listed. I'd definitely check it out if in the market for a new pair of quality waders.

Thats an awesome deal. I got my when they first came out for the full price but they are worth every penny. Waders are unbreakable. Good in the thick brush too.

More places are putting the g3's on discount. The website below has them for $350. TCO also has them for $359.
http://www.ezflyfish.com/sig3gust.html

I snagged the last pair from catskillflies for $300. He had headwaters for $229.

According to Simms, the g3 blowouts start November 1st. Keep your eyes peeled. Big retailers got big shipments at a fraction of the regular price. Deals should be really good. I was afraid to wait so I paid more.

They have been on Madison River all of October.

During the time of the original post...yes. 3 days layer....xxxl and xs are the only sizes left. Sale should start today so get ready.

Back