Good Quality, Appropriate Ads on Paflyfish

T

troutbert

I just want to give a kudo or two to paflyfish for having good quality ads, that are appropriate and relevant to flyfishers.

I hope readers realize that it takes some effort to do this, and maybe some willingness to give up some ad revenue.

On so many websites, you get bombarded with GARBAGE ads, i.e. highly distracting, annoying, stupid and insulting stuff. Flashing graphics, grotesque imagery, loud videos that turn on automatically, surely everyone has seen all this.

On paflyfish the ads are "quiet" and non-obtrusive, and have info from businesses that might actually be of interest and usefulness to flyfishers.

Well done! Thanks!

troutbert wrote:
I just want to give a kudo or two to paflyfish for having good quality ads, that are appropriate and relevant to flyfishers.

I hope readers realize that it takes some effort to do this, and maybe some willingness to give up some ad revenue.

On so many websites, you get bombarded with GARBAGE ads, i.e. highly distracting, annoying, stupid and insulting stuff. Flashing graphics, grotesque imagery, loud videos that turn on automatically, surely everyone has seen all this.

On paflyfish the ads are "quiet" and non-obtrusive, and have info from businesses of interest and usefulness to flyfishers.

Well done! Thanks!

Troutbert,

Thank you for the feedback. Nothing drives me more nuts than going to a website with a bunch of popups smashed in my face for something I bought off Amazon two months ago.

If you really like the way it is setup, please be sure to support our sponsors and let them know you saw the ad on Paflyfish.

Dave

I agree. This is one site that is not an annoyance to visit and visit often.

Back