goertzen lanyard

Bruno

Bruno

I recently switched from fishing with a sling pack to using a lanyard. The sling pack just encourages me to take more crap with me out on the stream and over complicates things IMO. So i was fining with Albatross a few weeks ago and he says "Hey you should get yourself a nice lanyard." So i did . I picked up a goertzen lanyard . I got to put it to the test yesterday on the little j and I am impressed. It is comfortable to wear and stayed out of the way. I was also impressed by the build quality. I found my neck would ache with the old one by the end of the day. This one seems to have solved that problem and I found i really like the fly patch and forceps holster.

If your in the market for a lanyard - check it out. It is a quality product

Bruno wrote:
I recently switched from fishing with a sling pack to using a lanyard. The sling pack just encourages me to take more crap with me out on the stream and over complicates things IMO. So i was fining with Albatross a few weeks ago and he says "Hey you should get yourself a nice lanyard." So i did . I picked up a goertzen lanyard . I got to put it to the test yesterday on the little j and I am impressed. It is comfortable to wear and stayed out of the way. I was also impressed by the build quality. I found my neck would ache with the old one by the end of the day. This one seems to have solved that problem and I found i really like the fly patch and forceps holster.

If your in the market for a lanyard - check it out. It is a quality product

sweet man they look like they would work way better than any lanyard ive seen

I love mine. The chest strap separates it from any other lanyard I've used. Mine is set up for brookie fishing. Since I only use 1 fly (Royal Wulff), it makes a great lightweight option. I would love to have one of their shoulder bags.

I ordered one about two weeks ago. I'm having one built custom for my Umpqua Weekender Box. I'm anxious to get it.
I was out a few times this week. I had already paired back my stuff from my vest and arranged it for my Lanyard so I just jammed it in my wader pocket. Not cool. Ready for the lanyard to arrive before for it really gets going!

Nice, but where would I put all my tippet? :)

A lanyard as your sole storage of terminal tackle and such is for times when you know you don't need anything else, which for me is about never. Where, oh where, do you keep your TP?

I've had mine for about 3 years now and only had to repair the foam. Will never go back

I like the brown napkins for the TP solution. I store them in my waders inside pocket. I didn't forget that!!!

Back