Glass graphite boo

I

IdratherbePhishing

Alright I have a ton of rods I'd like to part with that have been taking space in my house. All prices Do NOT include shipping. All items are OBO. Some items I have no clue the value so I may have just put a number on it for reference. PayPal Preffered. I have pics of all items just did not want to go crazy here posting hundreds of pictures. So you can pm me and I will get you pictures.

Glass
1.Cabelas CGR 6'6 4 weight 3 pc. The original 50th anniversary rod. Brand new I believe the plastic is still on the cork. Never used 80$

2.Fenwick FF756. This rod has been used quite a bit although not by me. The winding check is cracking off. One of the guides needs rewrapped. And i believe the tip has been snapped although I am not a hundred percent. There is a tip top on the rod and it will need rewrapped and epoxied. 50$

3.Garcia Conolon 8 foot 6/7 weight 2piece 2 star dry fly rod. This is a blue and light blue blank. Rod has been used but is in fine fishable condition. 40$

4.Willow and Cane glass rod 8 foot 4 weight 2 piece. Rod is brand new, used once still has plastic on the cork. Couple scratches on bottom of reel seat no thing major. 60$

5.Eagle Claw Featherlight 7 foot 6 weight. This is an older model with the gold chip in the cork. Rod is used again not by me. Fine fishing condition. 20$

6.Eagle Claw Featherlight 6 foot 6 4/5weight. Rod is all but brand new used maybe twice by me. 20$

7.Mohawk fiberglass. 2 piece red glass dont know much about it. was bought at a yard sale by father. In pretty beat up shape but fishable 10$

8.Daiwa 6044. 2 piece model. Rod has an incredible bend to it but needs a guide its missing. 20$

Graphite
1.Cortland GRF 1000 7 foot 4/5 weight. Rod in good condition 40$

2.Scott SVS 9 foot 5 weight 2 pc. Rod in good condition 80$

3.White River Bugger 8 foot 6 5 weight. Near new condition 20$

4.Gallatin Onyx 10 foot 7 weight. 2 piece Brand new still plastic on cork 50$

BAMBOO
1.Headwaters bamboo Santiam River 7 foot 4 weight. 1 tip. Rod is in great condition. Tip does sort of have a set in it. 100$

2.Montague Bamboo. I believe this is a 9 foot model Ill have to measure it. Rod is in almost new condition. 1 tip. not sure on weight the rod only has a marking on the reel seat montague. 70$

Thank you for looking please don hesitate to ask.

Do you have a picture of the Montague?

I have pictures of everything. Pm me your email and I'll send em over.

If not sold I would like to purchase this rod (6) below.

send pal pal bill to kritter.flyfisher@gmail.com

Call me at 570-850-7056 for shipping

6.Eagle Claw Featherlight 6 foot 6 4/5weight. Rod is all but brand new used maybe twice by me. 20$

Back