Glamping anyone?

Padraic wrote:
flybinder wrote:
For those of you, interested in the "partaking of Glamping"........ or something close to it, we still have, here on the Oregon coast, "Bait Girls" on many charter boats, that go out for Salmon, Kings, Silvers and Bottom fish. These "ladies" not only bait your hooks with herring, serve you, your beer and sandwiches, while out at sea..........they also do it all, while "topless". (The "bottoms" are "thongs" as a rule)
Save your coppers, though! "Regular chartered trips", which means "Gus Gizzard, baits your herring for you through a cloud of cigar and diesel fumes, run around $65 to $75.00, per rod, per 1/2 day's fishing. (6 to 7 hours).The "Bait Girls" charter out for around $225.00 to $300.00, per rod, per 5 hour trip!!

I must be getting old.... my first reaction was; I hope they wash their hands before serving the sandwiches.

That is very funny PADRAIC as I thought the same thing, but then again I am a germ-aphobe.

One question I have for the guides who set up these little "adventures" ---> How do you look at yourself in the mirror? Aren't these people somewhat embarrassed by the fact they are essentially pimping out nature?

Back