getting the itch...

flipnfly

flipnfly

so its been a busy busy summer and im getting the "itch" of elbow to elbow an all out ground and pound battle with some chrome lets get some pics of everyones favorite steelhead ties and start talking swap i maybe able to join definatly not host getting married is a big thing and it makes you busier than all heck....heres one of mine meet the bunny bugger

Attachments

• bunny bugger.jpg
    bunny bugger.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
Nice tie... That'll get some vicious strikes! Nothing quite like the first couple heads ales of fresh chrome!

I am ready for some chrome. I have some new fly ideas I am kicking around. I will post some pics when I put them together. I would be up for a steelhead swap again if anyone wants to put one on. Nice fly maybe we can barter some of those for some of mine if you want.

D@mn autocorrect.... That was head shakes!

leteras sure but let my get some tied up unless you would like some of the emerald shiners ive tied up ill post pic tonight if i have time

Sounds good. We will have to hit the tribs this fall too if you get the time.

ok so here it is its a real simple tie its a knock off of a senyo tube fly with my own mods well just the flash i switched

Attachments

• streamer (800x600).jpg
    streamer (800x600).jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 3
Nice flies. PM sent.

does any one use hex nymphs in erie /new york im venturing out of state a few times this year hopefully the cat and oak orchard and even the salmon so if any of you new york guys wanna show me around i would greatly appriceate a tour if not well i guess ill have to do my own homework...

This is my Wiggle Hex. I use it a good bit for Steelhead.

defranks_wiggle_hex_hyper.jpg

nice fly mind sharinf the recipe ?

thank its is much appriceated ill post my results after i tie a few

Flipnfly I grew up in Oswego a whole 20 minutes from the Salmon river. So have fished the Salmon and the Oswego rivers and all the creeks in between I try to head up at least 6 or 7 times between labor day and April for the salmon browns and steel. Might be able to meet up and give u a tour.

defranks,
Please check your PM.

Back