FS: Polarized Sunglasses (Native Eyewear, Smith Optics, Mountain Shades)

Big-Bass

Big-Bass

I have a few pairs of like new polarized sunglasses that I am selling because I want to fund the purchase of a new pair of Smith ChromaPop Ignitor sunglasses.

All these glasses are like new with the box, paperwork (even lens stickers), case(s), etc.

1. Native Ripp XP: Smoke Crystal Frame with Gray/Green Polarized lenses. Fits medium to large face. They retailed for $110. Selling for $45 shipped.

2. Native Bolt: Pale Ale frame with Polarized Brown Mirror lenses. Super lightweight and excellent for sight fishing. Fits medium to large face. Retail for $129. Selling for $50 shipped.

3. Mountain Shades Basix: Black Frame with Gray Polarized Lenses. Retails for $20. Sell for $10. Fits a large face.

I will sell all three for $100 shipped to your door.

4. Also, reluctantly, I think (only if the price is met) I am willing to part with my brand new Smith Optics Backdrop (Polarchromic Polarized Copper Mirror) with black frame, spring hinges, etc. These are brand new in box, are beautiful sunglasses that retail for $200. I will let them go for $150 shipped.

All sunglasses can be had for $250 shipped if you are interested. Please PM me and let me know about one or all of them. Thank you.

Holy crap, you've spent a fortune on sunglasses....

My father has a condition with his eyes called Fuchs Dystrophy...light sensitivity and issues stemming from exposure to the sun without glasses. I luckily am not a candidate (just found out recently) but always protect my eyes. He had to have a cornea transplant and needs another soon for the other eye. Basically if you could imagine looking through a watery cloudy lens and trying to fish, that is what he saw before the surgery.

Pic attached. Thanks. All sunglasses could be had for the price of one new pair of 580 costa glasses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 8
Smith Backdrop's sold pending payment.

All others still available. $95 total shipped for the rest of the three.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Big-Bass pm sent.

GenCon

Native Bolts sold pending payment!

Native Ripp XP still available as well as the Mountain Shades. $50 total takes both. Please let me know.

$45 shipped for the Native XPs...I really would love to get these sold. Anyone interested? I know someone out there could put them to good use!

Smiths and Native Bolts payment received and both shipped. Only the Ripp XP remains...would $40 shipped send them to a new home?

Any interest in the Native Ripp XP sunglasses? Please make me a reasonable offer or even a trade for them...

Would be interested in fly and/or bass tackle for a trade if that is your interest route. Please PM me if interested.

They are the ones to the right in the above picture. Fit is very similar to a costa fathom or smith maverick and guides choice.

Anyone in need now that summer is around for the Native Ripp XPs at $40 OBO or to trade...

Please let me know as I really would like to have them out of the house and in use with someone!

Back