FS - Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 32L Backpack - $120

Swattie87

Swattie87

Used for about half a dozen outings this past Winter. In excellent, nearly brand new, condition.

I used it as a Winter day pack for fishing when I wanted to carry a good bit of gear for a hot lunch on the stream, more than my Summer pack could carry. I paired it with a small Allen chest pack (not included) for front access to fishing items. If you already have a chest pack, this makes a nice combo setup when you want to carry more gear, or it does fine just as a backpack on its own. Very good build quality as can be seen in the pics. The bigger pockets have a dual magnetic/zipper closure system to allow easier access to them. (They are very secure when closed.) Good, heavy duty waist buckle and suspension system. It carries weight very well.

It was my #2 pack from my research for this purpose. My #1 was a seemingly discontinued LLBean 30L pack that I was able to get my hands on in the meantime. I was happy with the MR pack the times I used it though.

Stickers for between $190-$240 depending on where you look.

$120 local pickup (I'm in eastern Berks County, would drive 25ish miles or so to meet), or $130 shipped.

Attachments

• MR RR 32L (1).JPG
    MR RR 32L (1).JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 24
  • MR RR 32L (2).JPG
    MR RR 32L (2).JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 13
  • MR RR 32L (3).JPG
    MR RR 32L (3).JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 13
  • MR RR 32L (4).JPG
    MR RR 32L (4).JPG