1 Frame with standard cotton cross straps
1 Frame with deluxe cargo harness and side compartments
8 trays total:
1 15 compartment tray
2 Nymph/Streamer trays
1 8 compartment tray
2 15 compartment trays with foam on inside of lid
2 8 compartment trays with foam on inside of lid

These have been used and some of the foam shows a bit of wear from hooks, but is in very useable condition. One of the Nymph trays has had the original foam replaced with closed cell foam on one side. 3 of the trays also have foam strips on the outside to dry flies after use, and many of them also have stickers on them (TU, Bud Lilly, etc.)

The mesh backing on the cargo harness is also snagged a bit from the velcro closure, but is functionally fine.

Really, this is two full systems that I just swapped as seasons changed. It's a great system for on-stream use, or for storing surplus flies at home, in the truck, etc.

I'd prefer to sell the whole package and not part this out.

Everything...
PhotoJan25113143AM.jpg

Nymph Box with replaced foam and classy Penns Creek Sticker...
PhotoJan2524715PM.jpg

Please e-mail steelheader01@comcast.net if you are interested.

If you decide to split it, I'd be interested in the nymph/streamer (open) trays provided they have both the stud and the tab (not designed for only front use).

The nymph trays are only for the fronts. No tabs.

That's what I figured. It seems that's how all the open trays are designed, except for the special run that was on ebay. I'm on the fence about cutting the dividers out of my "compartment" trays.

Just realized I still had this in the gear closet. Giving it a bump.

Would you be interested in selling the back pack and side pouches that come with it separately? Just purchased two of these chest boxes and I need the accessories.

Nick: PM Sent

I'll consider parting this out

Back