FS: Custom Proof Glass Rods 7' 3wt, 6' 2/3wt * Unfished*

PennKev

PennKev

I have two like-new glass rods built on Proof glass blanks. These rods have never seen the water and were only cast as demo rods a few times at a handful of fly fishing shows. Both are beautifully and professionally built. Cork is as clean as any rod you would fine on a fly shop rack. These are from the generation of blanks Proof offered in 2018.

The first is a 7' 3wt on a straw colored 3 piece blank w/ spigot ferrule. Features light brown raps, flamed stacked bamboo seat, bright NS slide band hardware, high quality cigar grip, red agate stripping guide, and Snake Brand guides. Classic, slower glass action. Comes with aluminum rod tube and sock. $225 shipped.

The other is a 6' 2/3wt on an olive colored 3 piece blank with over-sleve style ferrules. Very dark green wraps, highly figured burl seat with dark blue NS slide band hardware, carbide stripping guide, and Snake Brand guides. NO tube, sock only. $180 shipped.

Pictures available.

Are these still available? If so, could you please send pics? Thanks.

Jim

I like their blanks and recommend them. I hope to build the 6' olive someday.

BriarBram, I sent you a PM. I can email you some pictures. Just need your address.

7' 3wt is SOLD pending payment.

6' 2/3wt is still available.

Back