Folstaf Out of Business

A very good alternative would be the River Stick. Custom made and well worth the price. My Falstaff has a pretty good "curve", but still reliable.

Since I'll be 60 by month's end, I plan on looking into a wading stick. I don't really want to use an actual stick. I also don't want to double the purchase value of my fishing kit. Is $60-$100 reasonable for a collapsible staff that won't wear out or break in one or two seasons of use?
I know this is an older post but had to check in with you. I designed and assemble the line of NETrekk Lightweight (aircraft aluminum) compact, Telescopic wading staff folding rubber landing nets here in Las Cruces NM. I do offer wading staffs but am working on new design upgrades and features to enhance my current offering. IF you still wish to collaborate in a “ Better mousetrap” I would love to chat to see if we can find common ground. Checkout the offering at NETrekk.com and let me know. Fish 🐟 On!
Jerry@NETrekk.com
troutandsteelhead.net rated NETrekk Staff&Net series the most innovative of 2024, USAkayakfidhibgmagazine.com called the Flip & Dip series “A game Changer” for Kayak anglers.

I know this is an older post but had to check in with you. I designed and assemble the line of NETrekk Lightweight (aircraft aluminum) compact, Telescopic wading staff folding rubber landing nets here in Las Cruces NM. I do offer wading staffs but am working on new design upgrades and features to enhance my current offering. IF you still wish to collaborate in a “ Better mousetrap” I would love to chat to see if we can find common ground. Checkout the offering at NETrekk.com and let me know. Fish 🐟 On!
Jerry@NETrekk.com
troutandsteelhead.net rated NETrekk Staff&Net series the most innovative of 2024, USAkayakfidhibgmagazine.com called the Flip & Dip series “A game Changer” for Kayak anglers.
I took a look and like what you offer. I passed it all along to my boys for a future dad gift idea.

I took a look and like what you offer. I passed it all along to my boys for a future dad gift idea.
I appreciate all referrals but was curious about your interest in collaborating on features or functionality of your Wading Staff ideas. Is that something you care to share?

Back