Folleys fly shop Steelhead day.

Old Town

Just a reminder that this Saturday from 11 Am untill 5 Pm there will be a Steelhead day at the shop and the pavilion. There will be fishing vendors, food and beer trucks and music for the day. The give aways and demonstrations should keep things interesting.
Water is still low on Elk but there is decent numbers of fish in the lower section. This weekends rain could change the fishing. Lets hope so!
I look forward to seeing some old friends and meet some new ones.

Tony The Addictedangler school of angling

Update: 2024 Steelhead day is on October 19. with the same type of venue as 2023. Hope to see some old friends and make some new ones .Last years free event was a success!
The steelhead run is underway. Only problem is the lack of rain creating low stream conditions. However fish on Elk are up to the Legion hole above Rt. 20.
Tony

I looked at Elk at Uncle Johns on Fish Erie and the water is really up and dirty looking. They expect rain the next few days so the run should be well upstream when things clear up.
I leave Tuesday for 18 days of fishing and guiding. Perhaps perfect timing! It looks like Saturday will be a very nice day so Jim should have a good turn out for the event.

Back